- Proprietary brake pad formula reduces braking distances by 30% compared to our previous generation of wheels along with superior modulation.
- TwentyFour Series wheelset quick releases use a proprietary shape with a sleek aero design lightening the weight 40 grams from 113g for the Altair quick release to 73g on the TwentyFour Series.
- With the custom width for the tire beds of the 58 & 78/TwentyFour full carbon clinchers, the rim strips are produced fo a soft Nylon/PVC material that stretches for a secure, tight fit over spoke and valve holes, is heat resistant, and won't damage lightweight innertubes.
- Enables truing of wheel with internal or external spoke wrench. Also features a locking mechanism to prevent spokes from loosening.
- Set of 3 tire levers are produced of injected nylon/glass-fiber material for safe installation of tires and tubes on our full carbon clinchers. The lever design aids with installation without excess force on the rim and tire.
- Used to prevent twisting of spokes while truing the wheel. It is also used to tighten the valve extender to the valve.
Included accessories with TwentyFour Series wheels
CARBON SPECIFIC P220 BRAKE PADS
AERO QUICK RELEASE
SAPIM POLYAX SECURE LOCK DOUBLE SQUARE NIPPLE
BLADED SPOKE TOOL AND VALVE EXTENDER WRENCH
SAPIM CX-RAY SPOKES
Campagnolo freehub option available separately.